To improve lives and build community by engaging individuals and mobilizing collective action.
To do this, we aspire to:
- Energize and inspire people to make a difference
- Provide meaningful opportunities for individuals to realize their potential by demonstrating volunteer leadership in service to community
- Reflect the diversity of the community we serve
- Craft human care agendas within and across our community
- Build coalitions around agendas
- Increase investments in agendas by expanding and diversifying our own resource development and fund-raising efforts and supporting those of others
- Ensure investments have recognizable impact
Our values are to:
- Provide non-partisan leadership in social change.
- Endorse innovation, partnerships and collective action
- Respect community wisdom and encourage citizen involvement
- Encourage and promote volunteerism and volunteer leadership
- Demonstrate trust, integrity, transparency, inclusivity and respect
- Embrace diversity.